- Salary: After Interview
- City: Ras Al Khaimah
- Industry: Hotels/Restaurant
- Career: Unspecified
- Job Type: Full Time
- Gender: Any
- Listed: October 2, 2017 2:41 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
• Responsible for accounting system and smooth functioning of Department and ensuring that my team is meeting required deadlines.
• Review, monitoring and approval of routine transactions, ensuring accurate recording.
• Preparing financial statements.
• Reviewing and editing contracts with clients, vendors and business partners.
• Preparation of performance and forecasting reports i.e. cash flows, expenditure, working capital analysis etc.
• Ensuring the compliance and recommending improvement in existing system of internal controls and accounting procedures.
• Managing payroll process from attendance record, salary calculation and prepare monthly Salary.
• Manage all collection process from invoice level and review weekly collection report.
• To work with GM / CEO for forecasting and preparation of Business Plans and monthly reports.send cv to email@example.com
424 total views, 1 today