- Salary: After Interview
- City: Dubai
- Industry: Automobile
- Career: Mid Career
- Job Type: Full Time
- Gender: Any
- Listed: April 3, 2017 6:36 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Main Tasks and Responsibilities
1. Ability to interact with Vendors in a professional manner and negotiate payment terms as per the cash flow situation of the Organization.
2. Supervising the entry of all accounts payable to ensure timely and accurate processing.
3. Reconcile Vendor and Customer Accounts.
4. Administer accounts receivable and accounts payable.
5. Ability to control the employees under him and implementing the company rules and regulations as strict as possible.
6. Ability to manage inventory, what total stock is available and need to be purchase in coordination with logistic.
7. Ability to control the everyday transaction from office to warehouse and vice versa.
1. Must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
2. Must have a good knowledge with Quickbook and Inventory.
Attention to detail and accuracy.
Planning and organizing.
Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
Problem analysis and problem-solving skills.
Ability to work under pressure situations.
If you feel you meet the following requirements and have all the skill sets that is mentioned, please send your cv at email@example.com
310 total views, 1 today
DUJOBS UAE - THE LARGEST JOB OPPORTUNITIES DIRECTORY IN DUBAI