- Salary: After Interview
- City: Al Ain
- Industry: Other
- Career: Mid Career
- Job Type: Full Time
- Gender: Any
- Listed: January 22, 2019 11:34 am
- Expires: 269 days, 11 hours
We are looking for candidates interested and qualified for the position as Accountant
As an Accountant he/she will check figures, postings, and documents for accuracy. Organize, secure, and maintain all files, records, cash and cash equivalents in accordance with policies and procedures. Record, store, access, and/or analyze computerized financial information. Classify, code, and summarize numerical and financial data to compile and keep financial records, using journals, ledgers, and/or computers. Prepare, maintain, audit, and distribute statistical, financial, accounting, auditing, or payroll reports and tables. Complete period-end closing procedures and reports as specified. Prepare, review, reconcile, and issue bills, invoices, and account statements according to company procedures. Follow-up and resolve past due accounts and vendor invoices until payment in full is received or resolved. Prepare daily consolidated deposits of cash received by all cash handling employees. Document, maintain, communicate, and act upon all Cash Variances. Prepare, maintain, and administer all cashier banks and contracts.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactory. The requirements listed below are representative knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Accountant’s Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following :
– Prepare general ledger entries and associated documentation
– Reconcile general ledger accounts and prepare and analyze financial data. Update and maintain general ledger chart of accounts.
– Assist with the maintenance of fixed assets and depreciation schedules on accounting software.
– Coordinate mid-year review and year-end audit work paper requests from independent auditors during fieldwork.
– Support the accounting team through month-end reporting.
– Participate in a wide variety of special projects and compile a variety of special reports.
– Work with both inside and outside auditors in a professional manner.
– Recommend more accurate and efficient procedures for all accounting department functions.
– Ensure that confidentiality regarding employees, clients, or vendors is not disclosed to anyone except as authorized by corporate officials or as approved in writing by the Accounting Manager, or designate.
– Other duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate would possess :
– Strong computer and organizational skills
– Excellent communication (oral and written) and attention to detail
– Ability to work independently and as part of a team, self-motivation, adaptability, and a positive attitude
– Ability to learn new techniques, perform multiple tasks simultaneously, keep accurate records, follow instructions, and comply with company policies
– Ability to read, write, and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
– Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and employees.
– Effective analytical and problem-solving skills required.
– Microsoft Office skills required.
– Ability to maintain, create, and understand complex spreadsheets and database applications.
– Knowledge on usage of Quickbooks
Skills and Qualifications:
– Bachelor’s Degree Graduate on BS Accountancy or any related courses
– CPA License/Certification is a plus
– 2-3 years in-depth experience on the same field
– Organization and creative thinking skills
– Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities
– Strong attention to detail
– Proficiency in Excel / Word
– Fluent in English (Arabic is a plus)
If you are confident for the position don’t hesitate to let us check your resume/CV via email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. And kindly please attach you resume once you will send your application.
263 total views, 1 today
DUJOBS UAE - THE LARGEST JOB OPPORTUNITIES DIRECTORY IN DUBAI