- Salary: After Interview
- City: Dubai
- Industry: Advertising
- Career: Mid Career
- Job Type: Full Time
- Gender: Any
- Listed: May 7, 2017 3:24 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
The role of Account Manager will support our revenue efforts by successfully building, nurturing, and managing accounts to increase sales of our online media offerings and websites.
Key responsibilities also include:
– Generate sales through outbound calling and lead follow-up over the telephone email, and in person
– Prepare sales presentations and proposals
– Communicating persuasively and successfully with company gate keepers and media buyers.
– Manage accounts through lead generation, organization, effective communication and strong listening skills.
– Entering all relevant data including details of contacts, customer interactions and action taken through tasks into our CRM
– Update and maintain prospect database and opportunity funnel on a daily basis.
– Manage multiple activities simultaneously including interacting with customers
– Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
Desired Skills & Experience
The Account Manager should be an experienced sales or marketing professional with a documented track record of successful accomplishments in previous positions.
– The candidate should possess a clear understanding of digital media and online advertising strategies.
– Extensive business-to-business appointment setting experience.
– Exceptional verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
– Proficient in Microsoft office; Excel, Word, and Power point.
– Strong organizational and time-management skills.
– Media Sales or Media Buying is a must
– Experience with and understanding of customer relationship management (CRM) systems (e.g. SalesForce or NetSuite) a plus.
– Must have valid UAR Driver’s License and OWN CAR is necessary.
317 total views, 1 today