- Salary: After Interview
- City: Abu Dhabi
- Industry: Oil/Gas/Petroleum
- Career: Mid Career
- Job Type: Full Time
- Gender: Male
- Listed: March 28, 2017 5:06 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Job Title: A/C Technician
• Effectively monitors the maintenance system like logging of operational & design parameter for major HVAC equipment along with the ability to do the analysis if any variation in the recorded parameter and having knowledge of suggesting remedial solution to the problem, maintains the history card of all the major equipment with ability to keep the control on good health of the equipment.
• Calibrates, adjusts, maintains all automatic controls of HVAC equipment.
• Carries out overhauling in major HVAC equipment specially reciprocating, Screw & centrifugal compressors, pumps, air handling units, heat recovery wheels etc. when required.
• Prepares the critical spare parts list for the different HVAC equipment by gauging the aging factor of the equipment.
• Executes the plan preventive maintenance schedule for the HVAC equipment and takes proactive measure to prevent the breakdown of the equipment.
• Prepares the breakdown reports by highlighting the cause remedial & preventive action, approximate estimate cost of the repair.
• Participates in handing over & taking over procedure for HVAC equipments especially in the high rise tower.
• Participates in ore commissioning & commissioning activities of various HVAC equipment in the high rise tower.
• Prepares the snagging & de-snagging of short falls related to modern HVAC equipment in the high rise tower.
• Reads & understands the basic engineering layout drawing related to air side & chilled water network.
• Expert to handle AC Package unit, Split unit & FCO.
• Two years industrial training or technical tradesman certificate or equivalent.
• Must have 5 years exposure in HVAC field with 3 years exposure in the Gulf and well conversant with operational & maintenance of the HVAC preferably in the high rise tower Substantial exposure in installation, commissioning of the HVAC equipment in the MEP Projects shall be the additional function person must possess.
• Must have good technical communication skill with reasonably good command of English language, Knowledge of Arabic will be advantage.
• Must have good exposure to HSE standard & possess the knowledge of handling the field job by using the correct tools & personal proactive items and ability to perform the jobs without endangering the life of himself and his work mates.
• Fair knowledge in written and spoken English.
• Candidate should be in the AbuDhabi.
227 total views, 1 today
DUJOBS UAE - THE LARGEST JOB OPPORTUNITIES DIRECTORY IN DUBAI